Image Map

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? 11/11/13

11/11/2013


This weekly recap is hosted by Shelia of Book Journeys and the kidlit version is hosted by Jen from Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee from Unleashing Readers. Each week we recap what we’ve read and look at what’s coming up this week.

I have been terrible about my reading.  We are talking like 20 pages a day.  I usually can get in about 100 pages a day, but these last few weeks have been disastrous.  It will only get worse after this week.  Eeks.

Finished Reading:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17333502-confessions
Confessions: The Private School Murders (Confessions #2) by

 

Currently Reading:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17332590-descendant
Descendant (Starling #2) by

 

What I'm Reading Next:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17383918-allegiant
Allegiant (Divergent #3) by

I've heard such mixed things about this book.  I'm a little scared.

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I enjoyed Allegiant personally! I get why people are upset too though, but what I am not liking is the author bashing on the matter. It's definitely an emotional read, but I still loved it even though I was still upset. But again, all this author bashing and hate I am hearing about doesn't make me happy in the least.

    Hope you enjoy it though!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. James Patterson is just so prolific. My 11 year old daughter loves his middle grade novels.

    ReplyDelete