Image Map

Feature & Follow Friday (#6)

3/28/2013



The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read.


This week's Question:

Tell us about the most emotional scene you’ve ever read in a book – and how did you react?



 Well I'm not sure if there was a single emotional scene that stands out as the MOST emotional scene, I love books because they cause me such emotional reactions, that can be joy, sadness, anger, or a swoon.  The books that stand out the most are those that made me cry like a baby.  I can only think of a few off the top of my head that gave me that reaction:

  1. The Fault in Our Stars by
  2. If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by
  3. Bridge to Terabithia by
  4. A Summer to Die by
  5. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter #6) by






13 comments:

  1. I remember Bridge to Terebithia! Definitely tragic! Great picks! Old follower here. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, this is why I don't want to read The Fault in Our Stars....I am afraid I would never recover! But there were so many moments in Harry Potter that killed me. New GFC follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choices! :)

    old follower.
    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah. I haven't read any of those books; I'm so behind!

    New GFC follower!
    Here's my FF.
    Facebook Page: Link

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad books :( The fault in our stars left me so depressed, I couldn't read anything for days.

    Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although I didn't like The Fault in Our Stars, it did almost make me cry :-)

    Old follower. This is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have only read Harry Potter from this list! So many of those books got reactions from me!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks!

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great list :D

    My Feature & Follow.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through. I can't believe I forgot to mention If I Stay. I cried throughout that whole book.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, If I Stay made me cry like a baby.
    New follower :) Here's my very first F&F:
    Maria @ Maria's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes to all of your picks! If I Stay really got to me -- as did John Green's.

    New Bloglovin' follower
    My FF.

    ReplyDelete