Image Map

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? 10/07/13

10/07/2013


This weekly recap is hosted by Shelia of Book Journeys and the kidlit version is hosted by Jen from Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee from Unleashing Readers. Each week we recap what we’ve read and look at what’s coming up this week.

The Government Shut-Down Edition

I was able to finish two books last week due to the shut-down and me being "non-essential".  I should have read a lot more, but I took advantage of my time off and have been a cleaning machine.

Finished Reading:

 

Currently Reading:

Right of Way by

 

What I'm Reading Next:

United We Spy (Gallagher Girls #6) by


5 comments:

  1. I just finished reading the second book in the Gallagher Girls series. I read the Heist Society books and loved them, so now I'm reading the Gallagher Girls books. I hope you enjoy United We Spy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! The only one I know of here is Through the Zombie Glass and I loved it! So can't wait for the next/final book!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those series!! I can't wait to read Through the Zombie Glass!
    My It's Monday .

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking I have a reader in mind with the Zombie Glass series. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Through the zombieglass looks interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete