Image Map

"Waiting On" Wednesday (#78) Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith

2/18/2015

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm picking:

Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by
Expected publication: September 1st 2015 by Poppy


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23369370-hello-goodbye-and-everything-in-between


From Goodreads: 

On the night before they leave for college, Clare and Aidan only have one thing left to do: figure out whether they should stay together or break up. Over the course of twelve hours, they'll retrace the steps of their relationship, trying to find something in their past that might help them decide what their future should be. The night will lead them to friends and family, familiar landmarks and unexpected places, hard truths and surprising revelations. But as the clock winds down and morning approaches, so does their inevitable goodbye. The question is, will it be goodbye for now or goodbye forever?

This new must-read novel from Jennifer E. Smith, author of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, explores the difficult choices that must be made when life and love lead in different directions.



Why I'm Waiting:

I love Jennifer E. Smith's books, so this is a must read for me.  Plus it looks awesome.  It's been optioned for a movie, so that just sweetens the deal.


8 comments:

  1. I also love Jennifer E. Smith's books :) The one I haven't read is The Geography of You and Me but I am definitely adding this to my TBR list!

    My WoW
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick!! I still have a couple of Jennifer's other books on my TBR list, but I will now have to add this one as well. I hope you enjoy it!!

    Here is my WoW: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-raven-king-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds wonderful, I'm really looking forward to reading it! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jennifer E. Smith's books, but I didn't know about this one. Thank for sharing and bringing it to my attention!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like my kind of book! Thanks for sharing.

    My WoW: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-morning-star.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read this one too. I hope we both enjoy it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard amazing things about all of Jennifer E. Smith's novels though I've never read one. I may have to do that sometime soon! Thanks for sharing. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I loved Jennifers first book so I'm excited for this one as well.

    ReplyDelete