Image Map

"Waiting On" Wednesday (#110) My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, & Jodi Meadows

10/21/2015

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm picking:
My Lady Jane by
Expected publication: June 7th 2016 by HarperTeen

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26795352-my-lady-jane

From Goodreads: 

For fans of The Princess Bride comes the comical, fantastical, romantical, (not) entirely true story of Lady Jane Grey.

Lady Jane Grey, sixteen, is about to be married to a total stranger—and caught up in an insidious plot to rob her cousin, King Edward, of his throne. But that’s the least of Jane’s problems. She’s about to become Queen of England. Like that could go wrong.


Why I'm Waiting:

EEEKS.  I love these authors, and they all went in to write a book! I will read almost anything they put out individually, so a collaboration between them makes it a must read. It sounds good too.


2 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome and I love these authors! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's totally new to me! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but hope you adore it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete