Image Map

Feature & Follow Friday (#16)

6/21/2013


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read.


This week's Question:

Q: Share your favorite literary quote!

This is a really hard question for me because I don't really pay attention to such small snippets of dialog when reading my books.  Therefore I don't have a favorite quote, just a lot that are memorable to me. That being said, I feel the need to quote some Sarah Dessen.  Of course.

“It's all in the view. That's what I mean about forever, too. For any one of us our forever could end in an hour, or a hundred years from now. You never know for sure, so you'd better make every second count.”
Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever 



3 comments:

  1. She's a great author I hear. Thanks for sharing :)

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/feature-and-follow-53.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. There have been a lot of Dessen quotes today. Thanks for stopping by!

    Tsuki @ Tsuki's Books

    Tsuki's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this quote!

    My FF:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete