Image Map

"Waiting On" Wednesday (#85) Consent by Nancy Ohlin

4/08/2015

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm picking:

Consent by
Expected publication: November 10th 2015 by Simon Pulse

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24885893-consent


From Goodreads: 

Bea has a secret.

Actually, she has more than one. There’s her dreams for the future that she can’t tell anyone—not her father and not even her best friend, Plum.

And now there’s Dane Rossi. Dane is hot, he shares Bea’s love of piano, and he believes in her.

He’s also Bea’s teacher.

When their passion for music crosses into passion for each other, Bea finds herself falling completely for Dane. She’s never felt so wanted, so understood, so known to her core. But the risk of discovery carries unexpected surprises that could shake Bea entirely. Bea must piece together what is and isn’t true about Dane, herself, and the most intense relationship she’s ever experienced, in this absorbing novel from Nancy Ohlin.



Why I'm Waiting:

This could either be awesome or terrible.  Either way it will most likely be thought provoking and disturbing.







5 comments:

  1. That's totally new to me! Doesn't really sound like my kind of read but hope that you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is totally new to me! Great pick, thank you for sharing!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! Sounds like a good one! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the premise. Sounds like an intense read. And right up my alley.
    www.theyaclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totes with you on the Awesome or Terrible thing! I mean, part of me thinks you can't control love and age shouldn't be a boundary blah blah blah. And part of me just thinks wow- how selfish of both of them! But I know that now I want to read this!
    Great pick! This is going to be such an expensive year in books for me!
    Eleanor from eclectic bookshelf

    ReplyDelete