Image Map

"Waiting On" Wednesday (#104) Suffer Love by Ashley Herring Blake

8/19/2015

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm picking:

Suffer Love by
Expected publication: May 3rd 2016 by HMH Books for Young Readers

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23197843-suffer-love

From Goodreads: 

Hadley St. Clair's life changed the day she came home to a front door covered in slips of paper, each of them revealing the ugly truth about her father. Now as her family falls apart in the wake of his year-long affair, Hadley wants everyone-her dad most of all-to leave her alone.

Then she meets Sam Bennett, a cute new boy who inexplicably "feels like home" to Hadley. Hadley and Sam's connection is undeniable, but Sam has a secret about his family that could ruin everything.

Funny and passionate, Suffer Love is a story about first love, family dysfunction, and the fickle hand of fate.



Why I'm Waiting:

This has all kinds of elements that I love in a book.  First love, difficult family situations, so may things. Some people have already reviewed it to positive reviews, and I can't wait to read it myself.  Added bonus of it being a book by a debut author.  I'm in.



2 comments:

  1. That's a new to me one! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but still hope you will love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds really good as well as quite emotional :) More and more I enjoy reading books that are centred around family as well as romance so I'll have to add this to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete