Image Map

"Waiting On" Wednesday (#10) A Most Dangerous Deception (Palace of Spies #1) by Sarah Zettel

5/01/2013

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm picking:
A Most Dangerous Deception (Palace of Spies #1) by
Expected publication: November 5th 2013 by Harcourt Children's Books

From Goodreads:  
A warning to all young ladies of delicate breeding who wish to embark upon lives of adventure: Don't.
Sixteen-year-old Peggy is a well-bred orphan who is coerced into posing as a lady in waiting at the palace of King George I. Life is grand, until Peggy starts to suspect that the girl she's impersonating might have been murdered. Unless Peggy can discover the truth, she might be doomed to the same terrible fate. But in a court of shadows and intrigue, anyone could be a spy—perhaps even the handsome young artist with whom Peggy is falling in love . . . History and mystery spark in this effervescent series debut.


Why I'm Waiting on It:
It looks like a cute fun book.  Of course nobody has reviewed it yet, so I'll let someone else take the early reviews just to see if it's as cute as it looks.



 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does look like a cute fun book. I hadn't seen anything about it yet so thanks for featuring it. I am wary of historical fiction (particularly with covers like this) but it has palace intrigue so that will over ride my misgivings.

    My WoW

    Sorry for the coding fail in the original comment I posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does look good. I hadn't heard of it yet. I be one the look out for early reviews, too. Great pick!
    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book looks so good!! I am definitely adding it my TBR list!!
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. First I've heard of this. Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete