Image Map

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? 09/16/13

9/16/2013


This weekly recap is hosted by Shelia of Book Journeys and the kidlit version is hosted by Jen from Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee from Unleashing Readers. Each week we recap what we’ve read and look at what’s coming up this week.


My reading has gone way down since football season is upon us.  It will continue to be bad until the end of the year.  I am also making progress on the hundreds of eBooks I own but haven't read yet.  As a whole these New Adult self pub books are pretty much aweful.

 

Finished Reading:

Fangirl by
This Beautiful Thing (Young Love #1) by

Currently Reading:

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by
Wanted (Wanted #1) by

What I'm Reading Next:

Two-Way Street by




5 comments:

  1. just finished "linked" by Imogen Howson, starting
    "Asylum" by Madeleine Roux today!

    also, Raven Boys: worth reading?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Maggie Stiefvater, so my answer will always be yes.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I'm waiting for a chance to read the Dream Thieves - loved The Raven Boys. Also, Two-Way Street was really sweet :)

    Here's my It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! Seeing a lot of Maggie's latest release! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read the first chapter of The Raven Boys a few weeks back, and it does seem like Dream Thieves is a lovely sequel. thanks for sharing all these titles.

    ReplyDelete