Image Map

Top Ten Tuesday (#47) (02/18/14)

2/18/2014


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 

Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader


Top 5 reasons I love being a blogger:

  1. Sharing my favorite books.
  2. Promoting books.
  3. Interacting with fellow bloggers.
  4. Forcing myself to really think about the books I'm reading to figure out why I liked it, or why I didn't.
  5. A chance to learn more HTML.  I'm still terrible at it, but every time I do something new, I'm so proud of myself.

Top 5 reasons I love being a reader:

  1. Learning something new, be it new vocabulary words, a new place, or about a historical time/place.
  2. Taking a look at myself to determine how I would act in certain situations, and books often make me think.
  3. Discovering new authors.
  4. There will always be something to do.  Read a book.
  5. It's pretty much the only thing that I can do where I'm not multitasking.  Although reading is often one of the things I'm doing while multitasking. 



3 comments:

  1. I already knew HTML before I started blogging, but there's always more to learn. It's fun to learn to do something new with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice reasons! I wish I could say something about HTML myself. But before blogging I knew nothing about it and have blogged for 5 years, I still no nearly nothing about it. Other than I can't understand it at all. Me and technology aren't very good friends apparently. But we manage a pretty decent working relationship! As long as it does what it's supposed to do when it's supposed to do it! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love promoting new books, especially to my none bookish friends, it is such a great feeling when they enjoy the book! Though at the moment I am trying to sell Cinder to a friend and she just won't try it! I love being a reader so I can escape into a new world and escape boring situations! Great list!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete