Image Map

"Waiting On" Wednesday (#41) This Is How It Ends by Jen Nadol

2/26/2014

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm picking:

This Is How It Ends by

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18625028-this-is-how-it-ends?from_search=true


From Goodreads: 

This is how it begins...five friends partying in the woods. A discovery that shows a disturbing vision to each. For Riley, seeing himself in bed with his long-time crush is a tantalizing reminder of all he can't have. Because Sarah is dating his best friend, and Riley's not about to betray his trust.

Then, one of the visions comes true...making one of Riley's friends the prime suspect in a gruesome murder. The others are determined to prove the police wrong, but Riley can't shake the hope that the visions were more than hallucinations. And that despite the cost, maybe he's seen how it ends.


Why I'm Waiting:

I think Jen Nadol is a completely underrated author.  If you haven't read her first two books The Mark and the follow up The Vision, you should really check them out.  I have been waiting for a new book from her, for what seems like years. This book looks as compelling as her first two books.


3 comments:

  1. This is new to me! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but still hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds intriguing. I haven't heard about it but I must check it out.Great pick.
    My WoW
    Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete