Image Map

Top Ten Tuesday (#48) (02/25/14)

2/25/2014


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 

Top Ten Tuesday REWIND! All-Time Favorite YA Books


I know I talk about some of these a lot, and I'm sure these will come as no surprise to anyone who has visited my blog before.  I don't think I've ever listed my favorite all time YA books.  I'm limiting it to YA, because if I included my favorite children's books or adult books, I would never be able to limit myself to just 10.


























https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6068551-shiver





This book was why I started reading YA again.  I read it for a class and I was stunned at how beautiful and sad it was.  It's amazing.



Yes, I'm cheating by including both of these, but I can't pick which one I like more. I go back and forth, either way, they are towards the top of my list.  I have read both of them countless times.

12 comments:

  1. Anna and the French Kiss along with Cinder are books that are on my TBR. I definitely must read them. Hopefully I'll get to read them soon, whenever I get the money to buy more books. LOL. So many people seemed to like them!

    Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun topic! :) Cinder, This Lullaby, and The Truth About Forever are three of my most favorite YA books too. :) I chose Top Ten Favorite Book Covers: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2014/02/24/covers/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found myself nodding along with your list, if I haven't read them yet, I definitely want to! Fantastic list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice! Love Divergent and Shiver myself! Great topic choice!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME list!! I loved Anna, Divergent, The Truth About Forever, and This Lullaby. I really want to read Eleanor and Park after reading Fangirl.

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/02/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-had-to-buy-but.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. YESYESYES with Dessen's THE TRUTH ABOUT FOREVER. Loved that book to pieces, and still do. I've heard great things about ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS -- cute and light?

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many of these that I need to read! 100% agree with you on the few that I have though: Harry Potter (SO MANY xYES!), Cinder, Divergent :D. Brilliant list!

    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really should read Anna and the French Kiss. I have heard so many people gushing about how good it is! Wonderful list. I haven't read some of these, but they are on my TBR list.

    My TTT- http://amandasnoseinabook.wordpress.com/2014/02/25/top-ten-secondary-characters/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the topic choice and amazing list - soooo many good ones and so many I love myself.

    My Teaser & Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Books I'd Like to Reread

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick. Harry Potter would definitely be my top choice for this, such a brilliant series. lso read and loved Divergent and If I Stay, that one really made me sob. Nice list :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This list is perfection...that is all.

    But no seriously, where have you been all my life? We have almost the same taste in books. NO ONE loves Shiver and I loved it and I don't understand how everyone else doesn't too. And of course HP - yeah can't go wrong with Harry Potter

    ~Emily@Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really need to read Cinder. Everybody seems to have read it but me!

    ReplyDelete