My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics We've Ever Done In The Past 5 Years
I've only been doing this for two years, so I can't speak of the topics before that, but here are my favorites that I've done since I started this blog.
1. Top Ten Books On My TBR For (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall) - These are by far my favorite. Not only to read what others have to say, but to write. I love seeing what others are planning on reading for the season, and I like showing off what I plan to read, even if I don't always get to them. Plus it helps me organize my reading so I know what I should be making a priority for the season.
2. Top Ten Books I Read in (Year) - This is easily my second favorite topic. I love sharing my favorite books for the year, and I love see what others list as their favorites. I have a tendency to prioritize books that frequently make other peoples lists.
3. Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For (Year) - I love debut authors. I just love discovering new authors in general, and this list never fails to get me excited every year. I love visiting other people's lists to see what they are looking forward to.
4. Top Ten New To Me Authors in (Year) - Much like the Top Ten books for the year, I love to discover new authors, and this is one of my favorite annual topics.
5. Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread - This topic came up towards the beginning of my blogging journey, and it's one I have thought about a lot in the years since I wrote it. I went back to look at my list, and thank goodness I have actually read some of the books on this list. Sadly, not all of them.
6. Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit - Any time I can combine two of my favorite things, books & traveling, I am happy. This list was fun to do, but hard to narrow down.
7. Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character - I love to talk about characters that make me swoon, we also did a topic about books that make you swoon that I enjoyed as well.
8. Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In (Year) - I really do love these end/beginning of year lists. They are my favorites to both write and read what others are looking forward to. I have added so many books to my TBR list because of what I've found while looking at other people's lists.
9. Top Ten Authors Who Deserve More Recognition - I like when the topic focuses on Authors, and this was one of my favorites because I'm all for the under recognized authors.
10. Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters - I remember this topic well, and I think about it on occasion. It was just a really nice list that highlighted some of those awesome and well written secondary characters.