Image Map

Feature & Follow Friday (#33)

4/04/2014


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read.


This week's Question:

Late April Fools. What was the best prank you’ve played or had played on you? Share! 

 

I'm not really much of a prank person, so I don't know if I've ever pulled off a true prank on anyone.  I know I have "pranked" my husband, but for the life of me, I can't even remember what I did.  As far as pranks pulled on me, none really stands out.  In high school there was a fine line between pranking and bullying, and I think I was more on the receiving end of bullying. 

8 comments:

  1. I'm not really a prank person either :/

    Old Follower
    My FF .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm not a prankster either! Couldn't think of anything, although another person's story kind of reminded me of one that got played on me as well as a bunch of other girls. It was at 6th grade camp and the gym teacher had hidden rubber snakes in our cabin. I eventually found "mine", it startled me even though we knew to be on the lookout for them!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems to be the popular answer today.
    New bloglovin follower :)
    Here is our FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower via GFC, Networked Blogs, and bloglovin! Follow me back over at Beyond the Bookshelf :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not much for pranks either, but I did post a fun joke review this year!

    You can find my FF HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're more on the receiving end? That's ouch. Thanks God, bullying isn't prevalent in my country. But cyber-bullying though is pretty much a different issue.

    New GFC & bloglovin follower. Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't usually a prank person too.
    new GFC follower

    Please visit my Feature and Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete