The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read.
This week's Question:
Tell us about the most emotional scene you’ve ever read in a book – and how did you react?
Well I'm not sure if there was a single emotional scene that stands out as the MOST emotional scene, I love books because they cause me such emotional reactions, that can be joy, sadness, anger, or a swoon. The books that stand out the most are those that made me cry like a baby. I can only think of a few off the top of my head that gave me that reaction:
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by Gayle Forman
- Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
- A Summer to Die by Lois Lowry
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter #6) by J.K. Rowling
What books made you sob like a baby?