Image Map

"Waiting On" Wednesday (#5) The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead

3/27/2013

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm picking: The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by  Expected publication: November 19, 2013 by Razorbill




From Goodreads:   *****Spoilers!!!***** (if you haven't read Indigo Spell)
 In The Indigo Spell, Sydney was torn between the Alchemist way of life and what her heart and gut were telling her to do. And in one breathtaking moment that Richelle Mead fans will never forget, she made a decision that shocked even her. . . .

But the struggle isn't over for Sydney. As she navigates the aftermath of her life-changing decision, she still finds herself pulled in too many directions at once. Her sister Zoe has arrived, and while Sydney longs to grow closer to her, there's still so much she must keep secret. Working with Marcus has changed the way she views the Alchemists, and Sydney must tread a careful path as she harnesses her profound magical ability to undermine the way of life she was raised to defend. Consumed by passion and vengeance, Sydney struggles to keep her secret life under wraps as the threat of exposure—and re-education—looms larger than ever.

Pulses will race throughout this thrilling fourth installment in the New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series, where no secret is safe.


Why I'm Waiting on It:
I'm unclear if there is a fan of this series that isn't waiting on this. I'm just excited I don't have to wait until 2014 to see what happens next.I love me some Adrian, and even if he's not mentioned in the synopsis, I really do read this series just for him. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but he stole my heart from the moment we met him in the VA series, and I have always been rooting for him. I will also mentionthat this cover blows. I hope they make it better.


19 comments:

  1. Yeah, definitely can't wait to read this one!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to this one too!

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeppp!!! I've read Bloodlines only and now the 4th book is about to go out and I still haven't read The Golden Lily. Need to fix that ASAP ;) Great pick! :D

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick this one has been on my TBR fo eva!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! I agree with you, every fan is desperately awaiting this, lucky it's not too long :D

    Thanks for stopping by,
    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading Vampire Academy #5 currently, and I can't wait to get the series done and move onto Bloodlines! I like the cover The Fiery Heart and yay, I'm excited too. :D

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier.

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT pick! I also cannot wait for this book, especially with the ending of The Indigo Spell! So excited!!

    New follower

    My WoW

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore Adrian and Indigo Spell was phenomenal :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of Richelle Mead's books yet...I know, everyone says they're amazing! :) I'll have to try them soon. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know, like dragongirl before me, I haven't read a single Richelle Mead book. I may not though. I hope you enjoy this one when you get the chance to read it! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh! The Fiery Heart! I haven't even read Indigo Spell yet, but I AM SO PUMPED TO READ IT!! Fantastic pick!
    Cheers!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't started on the Bloodlines series yet. I see that lots of people are very enthusiastic about it. It's definitely on my TBR list.
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW. I'm now following you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick Lisa! I have had Indigo Spell waiting on my Nook since it came out! I love everything by Richelle Mead.

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yessss!! I love Bloodlines and I so can't wait to pick this one up! And it's from 2 POV - Sydney and Adrien!!! *Dies*

    Happy Reading!
    My WoW: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-25-dark-triumph-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE LOVE LOVE the 'Bloodlines' series! I agree that the covers for these aren't great but hey, it's what's inside that counts :p. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will wait until all books are out. Ha! Like I did with VA, so I don't have to wait very long for the next books. ;)

    Thank you for dropping by!

    my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really need to catch up at some point on this series. I loved Vampire Academy but Sydney never grabbed me in Bloodlines. Here's my pick.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really need to read this series. I still need to read VA. I am behind on a lot of books. lol. Thanks for sharing and visiting my WoW. =]

    ReplyDelete
  19. I honestly haven't read this series. I feel like I'm the only one.. :l

    Thanks for droppin by my WoW!

    Michelle Shouts Random

    ReplyDelete