Image Map

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? 04/015/13

4/15/2013


This weekly recap is hosted by Shelia of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and the kidlit version is hosted by Jen from Teach Mentor Texts. Each week we recap what we’ve read and look at what’s coming up this week.

Finished Reading:

The Kiss (Witch & Wizard #4) by
The Art of Wishing (The Art of Wishing #1) by
Putting Boys on The Ledge (The Girlfriend’s Guide to Boys #1) by
Spell Bound (Hex Hall #3) by

 

Currently Reading:

White Lines by
Dead Silence (The Body Finder #4) by

What I'm Reading Next:

The Elite (The Selection #2) by



4 comments:

  1. I just added the Soul Finder series to my wish list. I've seen Hex Hall on a bunch of blogs, maybe I should check it out. Thanks for sharing.

    It's Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested to hear about Dead Silence. I really enjoyed the first book in the series, but felt like Violet did a total 180 as a character in the second that I never went back for more. I thought The Art of Wishing was cute and I really enjoyed the Hex Hall series. Enjoy your reading week! http://wp.me/pzUn5-1tH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I really enjoyed Dead Silence! Bummed that it's the last book for now, at least that's the word on the blogosphere! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always introduce me to YA I didn't know about- thank you :)

    Happy reading this week :)

    ReplyDelete