Image Map

Feature & Follow Friday (#9)

4/19/2013


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read.


This week's Question:

Q: If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?

 

This is HARD.  I think if I could hang out with any one author it would probably be Rachel Hawkins.  The reason why, is that she seems like she is hilarious.  I follow her on twitter and she's so random, but so funny.  I think if I were to hang out with her for a day it would probably be the day of the Iron Bowl (Alabama v Auburn).  The reason is she is a graduate and fan of Auburn, and I'm a graduate and fan of Alabama.



8 comments:

  1. I followed you every way that I could! Hope to see you around!
    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I don't think I've ever heard of her. Just looked her up awesome!!!

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice. Good answer :)

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/blog-tour-sign-uparmored-hearts-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of her, but I'll have to check out some of her reads!

    New follower :D

    Check out my FF here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that's awesome!! Love her books too, she definitely makes me lol when reading!! Would love to meet her one day!!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hawkins is a great pick! I bet she'd be really funny to hang out with.

    Old bloglovin' follower :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Rachel Hawkins too! She sounds so funny on Twitter! Old follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of her, but I love that you decided to follow her because how funny she is on Twitter. I chose my author for the same reason. While I love many books and would love to pick the minds of the authors, if I had to spend a whole day with one I would want it to be fun and memorable! New follower via GFC and Networked :)

    ReplyDelete