Image Map

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? 04/01/13

4/01/2013


This weekly recap is hosted by Shelia of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and the kidlit version is hosted by Jen from Teach Mentor Texts. Each week we recap what we’ve read and look at what’s coming up this week.

Finished Reading:


Tilt by

Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin #2) by


Currently Reading:


This Is What Happy Looks Like by
What the Spell? (Life's a Witch #1) by

 

What I'm Reading Next:


The Kiss (Witch & Wizard #4) by
(I honestly though this series was over, I can't imagine where it will go next, and I guess I'll find out if I'm even interested in going along.)






4 comments:

  1. Must. Read. Grave Mercy! Why, oh why have I not started this series yet? How is What the Spell? Sounds cute, but I have seen some really mixed reviews. Thoughts?

    Here is my week http://wp.me/pzUn5-1t0

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Those are all new to me but I've heard of a few of them! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great list of books. I haven't actually read any of them, but the His Fair Assassins series is one I have seen around the blogospeher a lot and am very interested in reading. As for the James Patterson series...I read the first one and it wasn't bad. I read his Maximum Ride series and his books don't tend to go a lot of places after a while. But who knows? Hopefully you'll enjoy it!

    My Monday Post! :)
    ~Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest – it is a debut and it's selfpublished, and I was very pleasantly surprised. how to read faster

    ReplyDelete