Image Map

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? 04/08/13

4/08/2013


This weekly recap is hosted by Shelia of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and the kidlit version is hosted by Jen from Teach Mentor Texts. Each week we recap what we’ve read and look at what’s coming up this week.

Finished Reading: 

This Is What Happy Looks Like by
What the Spell? (Life's a Witch #1) by

 

Currently Reading:


The Kiss (Witch & Wizard #4) by

 

Reading Next:

Spell Bound (Hex Hall #3) by








4 comments:

  1. I was considering buying the first book in the Witch and Wizard series by James Paterson, but wasn't sure. For me his work has always been so-so... I'd be interested in knowing what you think. Thanks for sharing.

    My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look great, I've so got to read the final of Hex Hall.
    Currently reading: Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! I liked Spell Bound! Thought it was a great way to end the trilogy!! The new series starts off pretty fab too! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Is What Happy Looks Like has such a cool cover. I'm glad you enjoyed the book so much!

    ReplyDelete