Image Map

Stacking the Shelves (#7)

4/13/2013

STSmall

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

 I was going to say I did better about buying books for my e-reader(s), but I failed.


Won:

Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by
From Stephanie @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

If You Find Me by
From Amber @ Lady Amber's Reviews & More

From the Library:

Inferno (Chronicles of Nick #4) by

For Review:

Our Song by
Five Summers by
This Side of Jealousy (The Innocents #2) by

THANK YOU PENGUIN!!!

Purchased: :(


Prisoners in the Palace: How Princess Victoria became Queen with the Help of Her Maid, a Reporter, and a Scoundrel by
Between You & Me by
Bittersweet by
The Carrie Diaries TV Tie-in Edition (The Carrie Diaries #1) by
The Sweetest Spell by
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2) by
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by
Prep by
Ruining Me (Ruining #1) by
Ruining You (Ruining #2) by
The Vincent Brothers: Extended and Uncut (The Vincent Boys #2) by
Lady Macbeth's Daughter by
Dead Time (The Murder Notebooks #1) by


 

7 comments:

  1. I actually haven't read a single one of these books, but I'm currently read The Carrie Diaries! I'm dying to read Pivot Point and Bittersweet looks really good! Enjoy all your new books! Happy reading! :D
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy Pivot Point. Looking forward to reading that one myself. Great haul! My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I got Pivot Point awhile back, looking forward to it. As for The Infernal Devices, last book was a disappointment.

    Happy reading!
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh very nice haul!! Congrats on your win! Haven't read any of these but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I've heard some mixed things for Pivot Point, but I hope you like it :D
    Old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ammazziiingg Haul!! I'm jealous of all books you got! Pivot Point and If You Find Me!! Great books.

    Happy Reading!
    My Haul: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/04/new-to-shelves-22-one-where-i-just-dont.html

    ReplyDelete