Image Map

"Waiting On" Wednesday (#7) Enders (Starters and Enders #2) by Lissa Price

4/10/2013

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm picking:  Enders (Starters and Enders #2) by
Expected publication: January 7th 2014 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers





From Goodreads: 
With the Prime Destinations body bank destroyed, Callie no longer has to rent herself out to creepy Enders. But Enders can still get inside her mind and make her do things she doesn't want to do. Like hurt someone she loves. Having the chip removed could save Callie's life - but it could also silence the voice in her head that might belong to her father. Callie has flashes of her ex-renter Helena's memories, too ...and the Old Man is back, filling her with fear. Who is real and who is masquerading in a teen body? This is the thrilling sequel to "Starters".

 Why I'm Waiting on It: 
 I really enjoyed Starters, but man this one is taking forever to come out.  I know why the wait was so long, but I may have to skim over Starters again to remember what the heck happened.  I read it almost a year ago, and I forget a lot in 18+ months.  At least we finally have a Cover and pub. date.




3 comments:

  1. Interesting! Haven't heard of this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound very interesting. Never heard of it before. I think I might check out Starters. Thanks for sharing!
    My Shudder WoW & Giveaway

    ReplyDelete