Image Map

"Waiting On" Wednesday (#8) Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles #2) by Gena Showalter

4/17/2013

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm picking:  Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles #2) by
Expected publication: September 24th 2013 by Harlequin Teen


From Goodreads: 
Inspired by the childhood classic Alice in Wonderland, this harrowing and romantic story features teen zombie slayer Alice Bell who has lost so much—family, friends, her home. After a strange new zombie attack, Alice fears she may be losing her mind as well. A terrible darkness blooms inside her, urging her to do wicked things. The whispers of the dead assault her ears and mirrors seem to come frighteningly to life. She’s never needed her team of zombie slayers more—including her boyfriend, Cole—than she does now. But as Cole strangely withdraws and the zombies gain new strength, Ali knows one false step may doom them all.

Why I'm Waiting on It:
The first book was highly anticipated by me, and this one is no different.  The first book lived up to all my high expectations, and was just awesome.  I was a little unsure of how the last one ended, but I am excited to see how the series continues. Alice is a great MC, and Cole is totally crushworthy.







9 comments:

  1. I own the first book, but haven't had a chance to read it, yet. Will have to soon!

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read book one, but I know of a lot of people that loved it.

    Liza’s WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover for this one is so stunning! I can't wait to pick up the first one!

    My WoW: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-28-rules-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I still need to read the first one but will be doing for a September blog event!! It sounds so good.
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I soooooooooooooooooooooooo cannot wait to read this one!! I love Gena's YA books but haven't tried her adult ones. Although I ams till deserpately waiting in agony for Intertwined 4 which doesn't have any info anymore and it's driving me insane! Will settle for an ARC of this one if ever possible!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, first off I love your pick, I really want to start that series. I also nominated you for a blog award. See my post here: http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/two-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these covers, I love zombies, and I love retellings. Triple win!

    Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been really wanting to read the first book! Great pick!!
    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ALMOST added this to my WOW too. BUT I have yet to read book 1! lolz. The covers make me fall in LOVE. IDK if I will even like the book, I love the covers though..lolz..
    I ADORED a song the name of your blog back when i was a kid. It was by Wham! I believe.
    It was so catchy. When i saw your blogs name I knew I had to visit and follow you :)
    Bella's Shelf

    ReplyDelete