Image Map

Stacking the Shelves (#6)

4/06/2013

STSmall

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

I was doing so well until that stupid 50% off sale. I'm such a sucker.  I had already read all the Twilight books, but this will allow me to get rid of all the HC copies sitting on my shelves. 


Won:

Stitch (Stitch Trilogy #1) by
From Charlie @ Bitsy Bling Books

For Review:
The Collector (Dante Walker #1) by

Purchased:

The Fairytale Keeper: Avenging the Queen by
You Know What You Have to Do by
Permanent Record by
Eleanor & Park by (My Review)
Blood-Kissed Sky (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy #2) by
City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2) by
City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3) by
City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) by
City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by
I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent #1) by
Black Hole Sun (Hell’s Cross #1) by
Tiger Lily by
The Host (The Host #1) by
Crossing the Line (Pushing the Limits #1.5) by
Twilight (Twilight #1) by (Read)
New Moon (Twilight #2) by (Read)
Eclipse (Twilight #3) by (Read)
Breaking Dawn (Twilight #4) by (Read)



10 comments:

  1. Wow thats an awesome stack! I adore the Mortal Instruments so I hope you do too. I Hunt Serial Killers looks so interesting can't wait to check it out for myself :)
    Happy Reading !TheBookFaerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha wow that is an amazing haul!! The Host, Tiger Lilly, I Hunt Killers. That is an awesome book haul!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah, everybody does great at booking buying bans, until there is a sale. Sales breaks our willpower.
    Old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-35.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice book haul. Stitch was really good and I loved The Collector. I just followed your links and picked up a couple of Cassandra Clare's books and Katty McGarry's novella also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice haul!! Hope you enjoy all these! I LOVED Tiger Lily! It's freaking amazing! Congrats on the win too! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up Sunday, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I don't feel so bad about the ten I picked up today now. :) Eleanor and Park is on my TBR list! Happy Reading!

    Dannie @ Left to Write http://dcmorin.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the Mortal Instruments books! But I will say after reading the first 3 you should probably read the Infernal Devices, and then start the 4th book of Jace & Clary.

    And I loved The Host, and think it's so much better than the Twilight books. Although I do still love them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stitch looks great! And as got TMI series: yay, it's an amazing series!

    Happy reading!
    My stack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some awesome books here. I have Stitch but I haven't got around to it yet. I love the Darkness Before Dawn series. Happy Reading!!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got The Collector!! I admit I am somewhat jealous ;) Everyone's going gaga over that book...
    I love the Mortal Instruments books! I hope you'll enjoy them too :) And I've been meaning to read I Hunt Killers for forever... the concept sounds so interesting and I don't think I've read anything but great reviews of it.
    Thanks for stopping by this weekend, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete