Image Map

"Waiting On" Wednesday (#6) The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater

4/03/2013

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm picking The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by
Expected publication: September 17th 2013 by Scholastic Press


From Goodreads:
Now that the ley lines around Cabeswater have been woken, nothing for Ronan, Gansey, Blue, and Adam will be the same. Ronan, for one, is falling more and more deeply into his dreams, and his dreams are intruding more and more into waking life. Meanwhile, some very sinister people are looking for some of the same pieces of the Cabeswater puzzle that Gansey is after...

Why I'm Waiting on It:
Maggie Stiefvater is one of my favorite authors.  I actually own every single book she's written.  I really enjoyed The Raven Boys and it ended up being in my top 10 books I read last year.  I can't wait to learn what happens next.  I'm also excited that this book focuses on Ronan and learn his secrets.  




13 comments:

  1. I havn't read the first book in this series yet, but I've heard it's amazing. Great pick!! =D
    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is one of my most anticipated books for fall! I seriously CAN NOT wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Haven't read this one, but have heard some good things on the first book. Really haven't read any of Maggie's books since her Wolves of Mercy trilogy ended.

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Great pick. I can't wait for this one :). Here’s my WoW post!
    ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

    ReplyDelete
  5. I own the first book, but I haven't read this one! I'll probably read The Raven Boys right before this one comes out :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard such good things about this series, I even have the first book, but I've never read it. I have to get around to it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited for The Dream Thieves. It can't come out soon enough!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES! I want this book in my hands like right now at this very minute!!! :) I'm excited to read more about Blue because I feel like she wasn't fleshed out a lot in book one, so I'm hoping for more in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just read Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie but this one looks really good. Thanks for stopping by our blog :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still need to read The Raven Boys, but I plan on doing that soon. Hope you enjoy this one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have had The Raven Boys for a while now and I must make time to read it. This summer, I swear!
    Great WoW pick!

    You can find me here: Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought The Raven Boys was totally awesome. I can't wait to read more about Ronan in The Dream Thieves.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. I applaud you dear author Maggie and eagerly wait for the next installment! Thank you thank you Net Galley and the publisher for giving me a copy to read and review I loved it!
    Highly recommended Ipe Decking for sale

    ReplyDelete