Image Map

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? 08/05/13

8/05/2013


This weekly recap is hosted by Shelia of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and the kidlit version is hosted by Jen from Teach Mentor Texts. Each week we recap what we’ve read and look at what’s coming up this week.

I did pretty well even though I had to rush out of town for a family emergency last week.  I should get my blogging back on track too. This is what I got to last week, and what I have upcoming.


Finished Reading:

Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by

Chantress (Chantress Trilogy #1) by

Currently Reading:

My Totally Awkward Supernatural Crush by

 

What I'm Reading Next:

Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy #5) by




4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your family emergency. Hope all is well. I like Gayle Foreman and enjoyed Just One Day. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I still need to start Jennifer Estep's YA series! Couldn't really get into her adult one, so hoping I like this one better!!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to read Just One Day since it came out, but still haven't gotten to it. Enjoy your books this week!

    Here's what we're reading...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list I'm curious to see your thoughts on Chantress I've seen it around a little bit.

    ReplyDelete