Image Map

Bout of Books 8.0 Saturday Results & Progress #Boutofbooks

8/25/2013

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.


Time Spend Reading: 7 hours 6 minutes

Pages I Read: 271
Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls #5) by Ally Carter



Number of Books I Read: 1
Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls #5) by Ally Carter

Blogs I Visited: 0
Reading was my priority today

Twitter Visited: 1 (15 minutes)
I finally visited the twitter chat.  Well at least the last 15 minutes of it.

Bout of Books Participation (not reading): 1
Bookish Wishes @ Kelsey's Cluttered Bookshelf

Other Comments:
I had a kick-butt day of reading on Saturday.  I got through a lot of the audiobook I was reading, and even though I may not finish it, I am about half-way done, I will finish it shortly after the read-a-thon is over.  I also have a delema.  Do I continue to read Idelible, which I don't love, or should I jump into another book.  I think I am going with an all new book.  It may mean I don't finish as many books as I planned, but I will get closer.  I have some stuff on Sunday including my book club, so I doubt I will do as well on Sunday as I did as Sat.

Sunday Challenges:
New Bout of Books Blogs @ Little Lovely Books

Here is a list of blogs I have discovered through this challenge.  I actually didn't keep good track of which blogs I visited that were new to me, but I did start following those I did discover.

Music, Books, and Tea
Synchronized Reading
Book Lady's Reviews
Of Nowhere Land
Reading in Winter
 
I'm sure there were others, but these are the blogs I'm most confident that were new to me.  


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a great day of reading!! We had complete opposite days on Saturday. You've had a great day, While I didn't even read 50 pages.

    I would say just start a new book and ditch Indelible, at least for now. Because it seems like you've only been reading 5 pages of it each day. And if you find a book that your really into at least you can read 100 or so pages of that one before that read-a-thon is over.
    Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete