Image Map

Bout of Books 8.0 Monday Results #Boutofbooks

8/20/2013

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.


Time Spend Reading:  I have yet to figure out a way to account for this, so I am going to go with 5 hours?

Pages I Read:  @190 in my ARC of This Side of Jealousy (The Innocents #2) by

Plus: @ 11 pages of a book I'm reading on Wattpad The Bad Boy's Girl by JessGirl93.  This is the first book I've ever read on the site, and it's really cute so far.  I definitely have some recommendations, but it's promising so far, and I don't feel like shooting myself in the brain.

Number of Books I Read: Almost done with my first!

Blogs I Visited: 0.  I was busy!

Twitter Visited: 0.  See above

Bout of Books Participation (not reading): 0.  See above.

Other Comments:  I'm glad that my first book is almost done.  I had read about 40 pages of it on Sunday before this started, and at this moment I only have about 10 to go.  The next book is on deck and ready to be cracked.  Really though, the goal today is a little less reading, and a little more visiting and participating.  Which I am attempting below.

Bout of Books Tuesday Challenge:  Re-Title It Challenge





= Secrets, Lies, and Love






I'm actually using the old cover for this for a couple of reasons.  One, this is the cover that is on my ARC, and two, I like this cover more than I like the final cover.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the first day being good! I got very sick and couldn't read as much as I would have liked, but I still read a decant amount of pages.
    Now I"m just hoping I won't get any sicker, or else this read-a-thon is going to go down hill fast.
    Good luck with the rest of the read-a-thon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!! yay for a good start!!

    P.S - I started timing myself on my phone stopwatch.. heheh.. I would start it when I began reading and paused it when I finished or took a break. heheh.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a good start! I read a lot yesterday but didn't really get round to visiting a lot of blogs, which I'm trying to change today as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good start :) I've not heard of any of those book lol Following via Bloglovin!

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good start toward goals so far! I have never read anything on Wattpad before. I need to look into that!

    Lisa @Just Another Rabid Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good start on your reading! I haven't heard of those books, but they sound interesting. :) You can do it!!

    Laureen @ Ms. Bibliophile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on getting such an awesome start! I saw you stop by my blog today so I know you already completed your goal of visiting around more today :). *high fives* Yay read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete