Image Map

Bout of Books 8.0 Sunday Results & Challenge Finale #Boutofbooks

8/26/2013

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.


Time Spend Reading: 7 hours 9 minutes

Pages I Read: @344
@136 of


Number of Books I Read: 2


Blogs I Visited: 0

Twitter Visited: 0

Bout of Books Participation (not reading): 1
New Bout of Books Blogs @ Little Lovely Books

Other Comments:
I had another great day of reading.  I actually accomplished almost all of my reading goals, which I am so excited about.  I had set a goal of how many books to read (5) and I met it!  The hours weren't there, but I did the reading. 

I am also going to update my main goals page, but here are my overall results:

Books Read: 5
Hours I spent Reading: 59 hours 36 minutes (about, I got better at keeping track after the first few days)

Pages I read: @1673

Blogs I visited:  21

Bout of Books Challenges: 8

Twitter participation: 15 minutes :(


No comments:

Post a Comment