Image Map

Feature & Follow Friday (#22)

8/30/2013


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read.


This week's Question:

If you could only have ONE – one book – for the rest of your life. Don’t cheat…what would it be?

Yeah, I have no clue.  I have to imagine I would get sick of the same book over and over again.  The first book that pops into my mind though is This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen.  I don't think I can ever get enough of Dexter.





8 comments:

  1. I read that book! I read that book! EEPPP!! Good choice!! Loved it.

    new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I read about half of this book, but I loved all of Dessen's other novels! My favourite has got to be Just Listen...gah!

    Happy Friday!
    My FF
    Blogaversary Giveaway (ends tomorrow)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I want to read Dexter too. Was it good, right? I love the series.

    Here is my FF http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/08/feature-and-follow-23-one-book-for-ever.html

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one! Actually read this sooo very long ago back in a time when paranormal reads were scarce! I liked Sarah a lot, but since I got my paranormal reads I've never ventured back to "normal" reads.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like some of her works but haven't read this one...
    Lucie
    http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't pick just one it's so hard. I have all og Sarah's books but haven't r read a single one haha but I will ine day. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this one before!


    Old bloglovin follower!

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete