Image Map

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? 08/26/13

8/26/2013


This weekly recap is hosted by Shelia of Book Journeys and the kidlit version is hosted by Jen from Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee from Unleashing Readers. Each week we recap what we’ve read and look at what’s coming up this week.

This is late this week!  I had a great reading week due to my participation in the Bout of Books read-a-thon.

Finished Reading:

The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by

This Side of Jealousy (The Innocents #2)
Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls #5) by Ally Carter


Currently Reading:

Unfed (Undead #2) by

What I'm Reading Next:

Starcrossed (Starcrossed #1) by



1 comment:

  1. OOoh very nice! I liked Starcrossed! Had a few issues with it in the beginning, but by the end I totally LOVED it!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete