Image Map

Bout of Books 8.0 Friday Results & Progress #Boutofbooks

8/24/2013

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.


Time Spend Reading: 2 hours 36 minutes

Pages I Read: 105
103 pages from The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by

Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls #5) by Ally Carter



Number of Books I Read: 1
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by

Blogs I Visited: 5
Gaga Over Books
Super Librarian
Love YA Books
The Secret Life of a Bookworm
Tressa's Wishful Endings

Twitter Visited: 0

Bout of Books Participation (not reading): 1
Bookish Mad Libs @ The Space Between

Other Comments:  This was my worst day of reading by far.  The positive is that I did finish another book.  I am hoping I can finish one or two more.  If I only read 3 that would be a totally average reading week, and I really wanted to be above average during the reading challenge.  My husband has not been that supportive this time and keeps bothering me, and talking to me while I'm trying to read.  Doesn't he know?!?!


1 comment:

  1. Haha - I hate it when people talk to me when I'm reading, too! I need to start the Mara Dyer series, I've been seeing that all over the blogosphere...

    Good luck with your reading - I hope you're enjoying the read-a-thon! And thanks for stopping by!

    -- Kimberly @ Love YA Books

    ReplyDelete