Image Map

"Waiting On" Wednesday (#23) Kissing in Italian (Flirting in Italian #2) by Lauren Henderson

8/07/2013

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm picking:

Kissing in Italian (Flirting in Italian #2) by
Expected publication: March 11th 2014 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers


From Goodreads: 
In addition to her studies, Violet loves the arts, the shopping, and the friendships she's found in Italy. But secretly, her main objective is to learn about her true identity and family history. She never imagined she would fall in love with handsome Italian Luca. And he feels the same about her. But there are certain rumors circulating, that if proven to be true will forbid that they end up together. They need answers, but are they prepared for the truth?

Why I'm Waiting:
Finally!  I have been waiting for this for what seems like forever.  As soon as I finished the first book, I was ready for this one.  I need answers to this mystery too.

9 comments:

  1. This sounds great. I'll have to read the first one first! ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good. The cover is really pretty.
    Cricket@ Little Library MuseMy Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick. I like the cover, and now I'm off to check out the first book. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds really cute! I love books with romance and something more. Thanks for sharing!

    Bookmunchies' WoW (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not my kind of read, but I still hope you will thoroughly enjoy it once you get it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have to read the first book. Not enough time in the day to read everything that I want!! :)

    Here is my WoW

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of this one. hmm *goes to check on GR*

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. this series looks amazing!! I for sure will be picking up the first book! Any book that takes place in Italy HAS to be good lol.

    GREAT PICK!!!

    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

    ReplyDelete