Image Map

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? 08/12/13

8/12/2013


This weekly recap is hosted by Shelia of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and the kidlit version is hosted by Jen from Teach Mentor Texts. Each week we recap what we’ve read and look at what’s coming up this week.

One of these books held up my reading this week, but this is what I read:

Finished Reading:

My Totally Awkward Supernatural Crush by
Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy #5) by


Currently Reading:

False Sight (False Memory #2) by



What I'm Reading Next:

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between #1) by



4 comments:

  1. Don't usually read books like these, but I clicked the links and a few of them sound really good!

    BTW: I LOVE the title of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea looks so, so good! I NEED to hear what you think about it. The cover is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some really great books there, I can't wait to get my hands on Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some dark books here, & I too looked some of them up & they sound like good YA. Thanks for the heads up about them.

    ReplyDelete