Image Map

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? 08/19/13

8/19/2013


This weekly recap is hosted by Shelia of Book Journeys and the kidlit version is hosted by Jen from Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee from Unleashing Readers. Each week we recap what we’ve read and look at what’s coming up this week.

Finished Reading:

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between #1) by
False Sight (False Memory #2) by

Currently Reading:
This Side of Jealousy (The Innocents #2) by

What I'm Reading Next:

The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by



4 comments:

  1. All of these books seem good, Lisa, I hope you've enjoyed them!

    Have a great day, and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get started on the Mara Dyer series. Maybe once the last book comes out? I hear it's really good. Have a great reading week! http://wp.me/pzUn5-1D5

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these look like great books! I haven't had the chance to read any myself, but the covers are lovely and the synopsis of the ones I've seen before have always intrigued me. Enjoy your reading!

    Laureen @ Ms. Bibliophile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven´t read any of those books but I want to read The evolution of Mara Dyer. Enjoy your books!
    Here is My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete