Image Map

Bout of Books 8.0

8/10/2013

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.


I am excited to participate in this.  I need a little push to help me get through my huge stack of TBR books.  Maybe if I am participating in this, I won't turn on that TV!  I have always seen posts about this read-a-ton, I just never participated before.  Sign-ups are still open, so join in the fun!  For more information, go to the Official Bout-of-Books blog.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment